I made this recipe up on the fly and it was delicious…so I had to write it down.
1 cup cooked corn kernels
1 cup peeled, diced avocado
3/4 cup diced red bell pepper
3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
1 lime, juiced and zested
1/2 to 1 tsp cayenne pepper, to your taste
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp salt, or to taste
1/2 tsp paprika
6 (4 ounce) fillets white fish (halibut is delicious!)
2 tablespoons olive oil
Additional lime slices
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together corn, avocado, red bell pepper, and cilantro. Stir in lime juice.
- In a small bowl, combine the spices.
- Brush each fillet with olive oil, and sprinkle with spices to taste.
- Arrange fillets on grill grate, and cook for 3 minutes per side.
- Top each fish filet with the corn salsa and garnish with a lime slice.
- You can build fish taco with a corn tortilla or serve over rice.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Tackle Game Day Temptations - February 2, 2021
- Staying Healthy During the Pandemic - May 22, 2020
- Free At Home Workouts - March 20, 2020