This is such a great football app! If you are craving wings, try these Buffalo Cauliflower Bites instead! I don’t even like cauliflower and I like these!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour or oat flour
- 2-3 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce (original, not his buffalo sauce, the original is clean eating approved)
- 1 tbsp melted, unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Cover a large non-stick baking sheet with foil.
- Combine the water, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place on the baking sheet; bake for 20 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, combine the hot sauce and butter in a small bowl.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with a greek yogurt ranch dressing and carrots and celery sticks.