16 oz. ground turkey
1/2 c. bread crumbs (I used Panko)
2 tsp. Sriracha
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 c. finely chopped scallions (or white onion)
2 tsp dried cilantro
White rice (desired amount)
1 tsp sesame oil
Broccoli (desired amount)
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
Sesame seeds to garnish
- Prepare the rice according to package directions. Place in a bowl and toss in the sesame oil. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F. While the oven is heating, combine turkey, bread crumbs, Sriracha, garlic, onions, cilantro, and egg into a large bowl. Mix well and shape into ~16 meatballs.
- Place meatballs on a baking dish and cook for 25 minutes or until done.
- Cook broccoli to desired doneness and set aside.
- Make the sauce by combining soy sauce, mayonnaise, Sriracha hot sauce in a bowl.
- Place a serving of the meatballs and broccoli into each bowl over rice and drizzle with desired amount of sauce.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Tackle Game Day Temptations - February 2, 2021
- Staying Healthy During the Pandemic - May 22, 2020
- Free At Home Workouts - March 20, 2020