16 oz. ground turkey
1/2 c. bread crumbs (I used Panko)
2 tsp. Sriracha
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 c. finely chopped scallions (or white onion)
2 tsp dried cilantro
White rice (desired amount)
1 tsp sesame oil
Broccoli (desired amount)
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
Sesame seeds to garnish
- Prepare the rice according to package directions. Place in a bowl and toss in the sesame oil. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F. While the oven is heating, combine turkey, bread crumbs, Sriracha, garlic, onions, cilantro, and egg into a large bowl. Mix well and shape into ~16 meatballs.
- Place meatballs on a baking dish and cook for 25 minutes or until done.
- Cook broccoli to desired doneness and set aside.
- Make the sauce by combining soy sauce, mayonnaise, Sriracha hot sauce in a bowl.
- Place a serving of the meatballs and broccoli into each bowl over rice and drizzle with desired amount of sauce.