Cauliflower crust is a pain to make and most of the recipes I tried came out soggy so they haven’t been worth it. This recipe is my attempt at solving those issues! It’s still a little work but I found it so worth it with a couple time saving steps like getting frozen, riced cauliflower instead of dong it yourself! I hope you like it as much as I do. I made two of them last night and froze them for the week!
1 cup riced cauliflower
2 tsp shredded Italian cheese blend
2 tsp grated parmesan
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon oregano
- Buy frozen bag of riced cauliflower and cook in steam bag according to instructions.
- Preheat over to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Measure out 1 cup of cooked, riced cauliflower per 1 personal pan pizza. Place the cup of riced cauliflower on two paper towels and press between two more paper towels to remove moisture. Alternately, you can put the cauliflower in cheese cloth and squeeze the moisture out. It does not have to be “dry”, just remove the excess.
- Place cauliflower in a bowl with spices, cheese, and egg and mix together well.
- Scoop mixture out on to parchment paper, press out to a thin crust (thinner keeps it from being soggy) and shape as desired.
- Place crust into oven for 15 minutes so that the bottom is browned and crispy.
- Remove from oven and carefully flip the crust onto another piece of parchment paper so you can cook a little longer with the bottom side up this time.
- Place in oven for another 5-10 minutes to achieve desired crispiness.
- Lower oven temp to 350F
- Top with toppings and cook for 5-8 minutes based on what the toppings need.