with Maple Cumin Glaze
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 cups fruit chunks such as pineapple, peaches, and/or bananas
- Heat grill.
- Soak the bamboo skewers in a bowl of water and set aside.
- Combine the glaze ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. Add the fruit and toss gently to coat with the glaze. Cover and refrigerate.
- Thread the fruit onto the soaked skewers.
- Place the skewers on the grill and cook directly over medium-high heat for 1 1/2 minutes on each side, or until browned and caramelized. Serve warm.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Tackle Game Day Temptations - February 2, 2021
- Staying Healthy During the Pandemic - May 22, 2020
- Free At Home Workouts - March 20, 2020