- 1 small watermelon, sliced
- 1 mozzarella ball, sliced
- Sliced fresh basil or mint (or full leaves depending on your presentation style)
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Slice watermelon into 1/2” thick squares, about 3” x 3”.
- Slice mozzarella into 1/2” slices.
- On a serving dish, alternate slices of mozzarella and watermelon.
- Sprinkle with basil, sea salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic and serve.
Portion Fix Container Counts: ~1/4 of salad is 1 blue, 1/2 purple, 1 tsp