Recipe is for one serving. One serving is 1 mini loaf or 3 regular size muffins.
1 cup shredded carrots
1/4 rolled oats
3/4 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1-2 packets Stevia (I used 2)
1 tsp nut butter (can be added into blender or saved to put on top when you eat them – I prefer the latter)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease one mini loaf pan or 3 muffins in a muffin tin.
- Combine everything in the blender. Blend until batter is pretty smooth
- Pour into mini loaf pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp. nut butter to the top before serving!
80 Day Obsession and 21 Day Fix container breakdown: 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 green, 1 tsp.