6 large eggs
2 cups cottage cheese
2 cups old fashioned oats
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Preheat a waffle iron to medium-high heat. Lightly oil the top and bottom of the waffle iron or coat with nonstick spray.
- Combine eggs, cottage cheese, oats, vanilla, cinnamon and salt in blender until smooth.
- Pour a scant 1/2 cup of the egg mixture into the waffle iron, close gently and cook until golden brown and crisp, about 4-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Makes about 7-8 waffles (number of waffles will depend on your waffle maker size). I was full with 1.5 waffles topped with fruit.
21 Day Fix Containers for one serving or ~3/4 cup of batter (this was 1.5 waffles on our maker): 1 red/protein, 1.5 yellow/carb for the waffles. If you top with fruit, count 1/2 to 1 purple container depending on amount.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Tackle Game Day Temptations - February 2, 2021
- Staying Healthy During the Pandemic - May 22, 2020
- Free At Home Workouts - March 20, 2020