1 scoop vanilla protein powder – Fill scoop almost to the top, not full because you are also adding egg whites (I use vegan vanilla Shakeology and chocolate is also delish!)
1/3 cup egg whites (about 2 large egg whites)
1/2 ripe banana
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Mash banana with a fork well and try to eliminate most lumps (Tip: microwave banana for 20 seconds to soften, especially if it is not really ripe)
- Add egg whites to banana mash
- Add all other ingredients and whisk until most lumps are gone, adjust consistency as need with water or almond flour.
- Heat frying pan to medium low heat and use coconut oil to grease pan
- Scoop 1/2 of batter onto pan
- Cook on medium low heat until bubbles form (about 2-3 minutes)
- Flip and cook other side till golden brown (about 2-3 minutes)
- Serve with maple syrup, honey or peanut butter and top with berries
Portion Fix Containers: 1 red/protein, 1 purple/fruit and if you top with PB, use 1-2 teaspoons!
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Tackle Game Day Temptations - February 2, 2021
- Staying Healthy During the Pandemic - May 22, 2020
- Free At Home Workouts - March 20, 2020