- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon stone-ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 7 cups loosely packed baby spinach
- 2 cups red grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons toasted sunflower seed kernels
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Optional: 4 cups of grilled chicken
How to Make It
- Combine vinegar, honey, syrup, and mustard in a small bowl. Gradually add oil, stirring with a whisk.
Combine spinach, grapes, seeds, and thyme in a large bowl. Drizzle vinegar mixture over arugula; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss gently to coat.
Makes 6 servings21 Day Fix Container Counts: 1/2 green, 1/4 purple, 1 orange, 1 tsp (optional chicken adds 1 red)