This paleo-friendly sweet potato mash is such a great side for any meal, even breakfast!!
2 sweet potatoes
1/4 cup almond milk
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla
- Peel potatoes and cut up into smaller pieces. Boil until soft (approx 25 minutes). Remove sweet potatoes from water and mash.
- Beat sweet potato mash to break up any chunks before adding other ingredients.
- Mix into the sweet potatoes (using a mixer), cinnamon, vanilla, maple syrup and milk.
- Ready so serve!
21 Day Fix Containers: fill 1 yellow container and count as one carb/yellow.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Tackle Game Day Temptations - February 2, 2021
- Staying Healthy During the Pandemic - May 22, 2020
- Free At Home Workouts - March 20, 2020