This recipe I made for my husband on Father’s Day and it was a HIT! I did not make this one up but it is posted on so many websites, I don’t know who to give original credit to…but it is GOOD! 21 Day Fix container equivalents are at the bottom.
3 medium ripe tomatoes
1 c. loosely packed fresh parsley leaves
½ small red onion
2 tbsp prepared white horseradish
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp salt
4-6 ounce beef tenderloin steaks
Salt and pepper
Prepare horseradish salsa:
- In medium bowl, stir all salsa ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate. Makes about 2 cups.
- Coat with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks on grill over medium heat and cook to your liking (depending on thickness, 5-7 minutes for rare, 10 to 12 minutes for medium-rare, turning steaks over once).
- Serve steaks with horseradish salsa.
21 Day Fix Container Equivalents: 1 6-oz steak is 1 red/protein and 1/2 cup of the salsa is 1/2 green/veggie and 1 tsp.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Tackle Game Day Temptations - February 2, 2021
- Staying Healthy During the Pandemic - May 22, 2020
- Free At Home Workouts - March 20, 2020