- 2 English cucumbers
- 1 pound Red or Green Zebra tomatoes, cut into 3/4-in. wedges
- 2/3 cup pitted Castelvetrano olives
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked peppercorns
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
How to Make It
- Shave cucumbers into long strips using a vegetable peeler to equal about 6 cups.
- Arrange cucumber strips, tomatoes, and olives on a large platter.
- Sprinkle with green onions, feta, and oregano.
- Drizzle with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with pepper and salt.
Serving size is 1/4 of salad
21 Day Fix Containers: 1 green/veggie, 1 orange, 1/2 blue/healthy fat, 1 tsp