My biggest nutrition downfall is that I have an overactive sweet tooth! But I have found ways to stick to a healthy lifestyle without depriving myself. I have found healthier substitutes for my favorite indulgences – sometimes you just need a taste of a chocolate bar. This is still a treat since it is higher in fat however it is a healthy fat (coconut oil) and it is packed with protein…so if you are going to indulge, this is the way to do it. Enjoy!
1/2 scoop or packet Shakeology (chocolate is my favorite, but strawberry is also good!)
2 Tbs coconut oil
- Melt coconut oil in microwave for 10-15 seconds until liquid
- Mix well with 1/2 serving Shakeology
- Pour into a small dish lined with parchment paper and freeze for at least 5 minutes
- Remove from freezer to break up into pieces and enjoy a little!
- Store in freezer
21 Day Fix: 1/4 of the batch made would be counted as 1 tsp (it is about 1/8 of a red/protein but if you only snack on a little bit, you can skip counting the red…but make sure to count the teaspoon of healthy fat).
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Tackle Game Day Temptations - February 2, 2021
- Staying Healthy During the Pandemic - May 22, 2020
- Free At Home Workouts - March 20, 2020