The BEACHBAR is here!
The BEACHBAR is a crunchy, chewy, and delicious snack bar that is a good source of protein and just 150 calories — perfect for a wholesome snack.
BEACHBAR comes in two flavors: Peanut Butter Chocolate and Chocolate Cherry Almond. Both are made with nut pieces and nut butters, protein crisps, and topped with a ribbon of chocolate. They are gluten-free, have zero grams trans fats, and contain no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
At 150 calories per bar, you get 10 grams of protein, four grams of fiber, and six grams of sugar. BEACHBAR is the perfect on-the-go snack to keep you going until your next meal. And, since they are both delicious and nutritious, BEACHBARS are also great snacks for meetings at work, in your bag, or to toss into your child’s lunch box.
BEACHBAR combines crunchy, protein crisps, nut pieces, chocolate chips, creamy nut butters, and fruit chunks (in the Chocolate Cherry Almond flavor) to deliver delicious, satisfying goodness in every bite.
- Whey protein crisps — Whey protein comes from milk and delivers all nine of the essential amino acids that you need to help promote lean muscle.
- Pea protein crisps — Pea protein is considered a quality, plant-based protein source that supplies key amino acids from botanical sources to help support muscle protein synthesis.
- Diced peanuts and almonds — Peanuts and almonds are a source of beneficial monounsaturated fats. They also provide nutrients like protein, fiber, and minerals and add a rich, nutty flavor to your bar, and a satisfying crunch.
- Peanuts and almond nuts — Nut butters layer in a creamy texture and provide another source of protein and fiber.
- Chocolate — Chocolate is not only a delicious treat, it also comes from the cocoa bean, which contains phytonutrients known as flavonoids.
- Dried cherries — Dried cherries are a sweet, chewy, and flavorful source of beneficial dietary fiber and phytonutrients.
- Pomegranate juice – Pomegranate juice adds a sweet-tart kick and supplies phytonutrients.
What is NOT in BEACHBAR?
- Trans fat
- Artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Why are BEACHBARS a MUST-HAVE?
Satisfies your sweet tooth
Staying on track with your fitness and nutrition goals can be challenging. With chocolate chips, creamy nut butters, and hearty nut pieces, BEACHBAR is the ideal “cheat treat” to satisfy your sweet tooth, as well as help you stay on track.
Snack and stay on track
Most adults snack at least two times a day, but snacking on the wrong foods can work against your health and fitness goals. Having 10 grams of protein in a 150-calorie bar, BEACHBAR gives you more protein-dense calories than the average snack bar to help you feel fuller, longer.
Amazing for KIDS!
BEACHBAR is a wholesome snack not only for you but also for your child. You can put a BEACHBAR in their lunch box for a delicious, wholesome treat that will hopefully keep them away from the vending machines after school.
How does BEACHBAR compare to other bars?
- Calorie for calorie, BEACHBAR has a higher proportion of satisfying protein and fiber per calorie and a lower proportion of sugar per calorie than four other leading snack bars.
- What does this mean? It means that your customers are getting a delicious, satisfying snack bar with less sugar (5–6g) than protein (10g) per bar and 4g of fiber.
- The chart below reflects the grams of protein, sugar, and fiber per 150-calorie portion of BEACHBAR and four competitive bars.
For my clients, a Beachbar fits so nicely into our nutrition plan to stay on track for weight loss and maximizing your fitness level! They count as 1/2 red, 1/2 yellow, and 1 tsp!
Beachbar VIPEarly VIP List for Beachbars
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Tackle Game Day Temptations - February 2, 2021
- Staying Healthy During the Pandemic - May 22, 2020
- Free At Home Workouts - March 20, 2020